Community Pregnancy Center of Lake Norman
The Community Pregnancy Center is a Christ-centered ministry committed to upholding the SANCTITY OF HUMAN LIFE by demonstrating the love of Christ to women facing crisis pregnancies through the provision of spiritual, physical, and emotional support and by proclaiming the gospel.
The center was founded in 1985 by two women who saw the need to help women in crisis pregnancies. The center was incorporated and the first board of directors established in 1986. The center is supported by churches, individuals, businesses, and fundraisers. We have 4 part-time staff members and a team of 12 volunteers.
The following services are free of charge and strictly confidential.
- Pregnancy tests and limited ultrasound.
- Education on pregnancy, abortion and its risks, abortion alternatives and adoption education.
- Referrals for medical care, Social Services and adoption.
- HOPE (Help Our Parents Excel) one year support program. This group focuses on parenting,
including ongoing education, etc. Bi-monthly Bible study is a part of HOPE as well. Maternity
clothes, infant to toddler clothes, baby furniture, and food and formula supplied through HOPE.
We continue assistance through this support group program after the baby's birth.
- Post-abortion counseling "Forgiven and Set Free" for those experiencing the ongoing pain of a past
- Counseling on sexual lifestyle decisions and biblical view of abstinence. Education on abstinence
offered to our community.
Office Assistance, Housekeeping, Fundraising
Volunteer Training Seminar - Offered as Need Requires:
- Crisis counseling training
- Information on pregnancy and fetal development
- Abortion information, techniques, and risks
- Importance of abstinence
212 Caldwell Avenue I Mooresville, NC 28115 I P.704.664.4673 I F. 704.664.4675 I